Thibault Masson, the owner
Thank you for visiting SaintBarth.com, the website for my St Barths villas. My name is Thibault and I live in St Barts most the year. Originally from France, I own 2 vacation villas on the island. I have created this site to share my travel tips with my own villa guests, whether they are staying at the 4-bedroom Villa Domingue or at my lovers’ nest Villa Belamour. Instead of a heavy villa book, this website should help my guest enjoy the beaches, restaurants and numerous activities of St Barts.
My St. Barths villas have been featured in:
As a a vacation rental owner, I’ve been featured in these industry media:
My goal is to help you understand why Saint Barths is the best place for you, as a couple, as a family or a group of friends, to create lifelong vacation memories with your loved ones.
ready to make your St. Barths vacation stress-free
Villa Manager & Maid
Sandra has been welcoming my guests for more then 10 years. Every day, she comes to the villas to freshen up the rooms and see wether the guests have any question.
She’s a smiling and discreet presence who help make special at stay at BelAmour and Domingue.
Make your stay even more relaxing by asking Frankie to take care of everything. He will welcome you at the airport and show you around the villa. But he can also book you a boat tour and tell what party is the best to attend during your stay.
My personal love story with St. Barths
BECOMING A CREATOR OF HAPPY MEMORIES FOR MY ST BARTHS GUESTS
My business partner Bruno and I have been owning Villa Domingue, also in Pointe Milou, for almost 20 years. Domingue is where I have the fondest memories of St. Barths, but still I wanted a special place where I could stay when there was no friends or family to entertain. Something even more secluded, bolder in its architecture, with views just as amazing, but still a great place where to live.
MY DREAM HOME IN ST. BARTHS, OPEN TO LOVERS
I had been thinking about building BelAmour for about 10 years. I knew that it would not be easy, as the villa had to sit on the edge of a cliff, and as half of the house would have to be buried back into the hill. However, it was a prerequisite for spectacular views and maximum privacy.
It took me 2 years to complete the project, as I had also to think about how to make it my home in St. Barths while at the same time making it a vacation rental for guests like you. As I live between here in St. Barths and Bali, in Indonesia, the villa is empty at times. Moreover, when I have friends and family staying with me, we all move to my other villa, Domingue, which has 4 bedrooms.
So, I knew from the start that this house would open to guests. But I wanted the villa to be special, to be great place for a “cele-cation’, a vacation fit for a great celebration. This is why I made it very spacious, very private and asked French artist Jean-Charles de Castelbajac to create a unique mural painting about love in St Barts.
LOOKING FOR ST BARTS VILLAS BY OWNER? WHY CAN YOU TRUST ME
- I’ve been a vacation rental owner for more than 20 years, with experience both here in St. Barths and in Indonesia (Bali).
- My villas have been selected, year after year, by the top Caribbean villa rental agencies like WIMCO, Luxury Retreats and Sibarth. BelAmour is among the few villas endorsed as a rental partner by the most elitist hotels in St. Barths, the Eden Rock St. Barths.
- Luxury travel publications like Robb Report, Yonder, A Luxury Travel Blog, Jet Society and others have mentioned my villas.
- You will be treated professionally: I’ve been interviewed in numerous vacation rental industry publications and podcasts, such Vacation Rental Success, Vacation Rental Owner’s Guide, Holiday Let Success and Overseas Property. Experience is key when you compare St Barts villas by owner (VRBO).
- Like you, I want the most of my hard-earned vacation time. You are busy, people expect a lot from you, so you rightly expect your vacation home to be special
- I am French, but I’ve also had a US education, and I live part of the year in Bali, which makes me aware of the likes and wants of international travelers.
- My employee Sandra works 6 days a week at the villa and provides excellent service. She can help you make your vacation even more special.
I understand that :
- People like you, who would opt for a vacation rental over a hotel, want the comforts of home, but also the extra touches that they can’t get in their everyday spaces, which always become cluttered with the “stuff” and obligations of daily life.
- Staying in a private home lets you sit down at the end of the day and really savor the unique sights, sounds, and experiences that you encountered a few hours earlier, and to share tales of the day’s adventures with your loved one.
- Busy people sometimes have to work, even a vacation, so knowing that there is a strong wifi connection (plus a printer and a computer) gives you peace of mind. I have my run my internet business from the house at times, so I know how vital this can be.